Wednesday

High Life + BBQ = Happy


Aw yeah, Aw yeah! I'm now the proud owner of a shiny stainless steel George Foreman grillin' machine! I understand that I'm probably the last person in the world to pick up one of these ingenious contraptions. Next week perhaps I'll get one of those gadgets that can open aluminum cans. har. My roommate and I are giddy at the prospect of grilling. Once upon a time, and not so long ago in fact, we were extremely avid barbequers, but that was back when we had a yard. Now we have only a sidewalk in the front and an alley in the back. I'm getting a correlation between my apartment and mullets. Business in the front, party in the back. Which reminds me...have you heard about Tony Little's new haircut? You know, the guy from the Gazelle Elite infomercial? It was fucking hilarious before the transformation. Now I haven't actually seen it yet, but I hear there are tight perms involved as well as brown dye and A Flock of Seagulls style wave implanted somewhere into the mix. It should be very entertaining. I wonder if he's trying to upstage the new mustacheless Brawny man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*