Thursday

I Miss You, Mike

What the fuck? Will we ever rock again? Are we going to be one of those bands that records a seminal record (or something) and then never plays again? All because of Michael's love of bikes??? Bastard! Actually, his bosses are bastards. Who makes a man work until 10 p.m. every night? Michael, we want you back. And it's not like he's going to remember the parts to the new one. :)

And it's come to this: I had to request an interview with Bob fucking Weir. Yes, that Bob Weir. And 9 times out of 10, I type Bob "Weird," not Weir. Same difference, goddamn hippies.

So when can we meet up down at Peace Park to play with our devil's sticks, brah?

5 Comments:

Blogger mallen said...

Me too. This cannot go on much longer. We all need to just get a sixer, have Michael tell his boss to get lost...on his bike...so we can rock. I'm going through withdrawl. Just once before I take off to Champaign. I'll be gone the 26th through the 31st. And NO we're not one of those bands. If that happens I'll cry.

10:29 AM  
Blogger mallen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://frgsqhum.com/cahk/pssn.html | http://wwywelzn.com/royd/rnhq.html

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*