Tuesday

The Jesus Heist

A couple of weeks ago I tried to set my roommate up. I got hold of The Church of Jesus Christ and The Latter Day Saints and I ordered a free bible. "Would you like your bible hand delivered? This way a couple of our friends can come visit and shed a little light on Jesus Christ and any questions that you may have." "Sure.", I said. The whole time I was secretly plotting to trap my roommate and make him sit through 2 grueling hours of god talk and give him a bible. I thought this was quite a genius plan. I just felt like pissing him off a little. Buzzer rings. Me: "Who's coming over?" My roommate: "I think it's Pete." So I buzz them in and greet them in the hallway. Only it's not Pete and co. I ran into 2 college looking girls. "Do you think that it's a possibility that with the current N. Korea situation and the ever escalating nuclear arms race that the world could soon end?", one of the girls said. Me: "I think that it's not only possible, but probable." I'm thinking, why are there two girls in my hallway asking me about the end of the world? Then it clicked. "You see, if you can give your life to Jesus..." Oh crap. My own genius plan of harassment backfired. Luckily when I told them that I was actually on my way out for the evening, I wasn't lying. You know, just in case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*