Sunday

temporary...secretary

Spent last night hanging out with my roommate just drinking some beers and playing some records we picked up yesterday. The favorite of the night was the McCartney II record. I hear this record was recorded on a 16 track in Paul's bedroom while he was on some kind of a bender. It's one of the strangest records that I've heard, but it's so good. Temporary Secretary was the track we kept playing over and over again. I think a certain Ms. Jennifer would appreciate that song, being a temp secretary and all.
I also picked up Love and Rockets- Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven, a Mott the Hoople record, Echo and the Bunnymen- Porcupine, Dokken- Under Lock and Key, and the Blur double LP. I wish I could sit around all day today going through all of the vinyl, but I have to go to work. And I really don't want to work today. Regardless, it's going to be an exciting week. My friend Jason is coming up from Champaign on Tuesday, then we play at the Mutiny on Wednesday. I can't wait for the fun. But I guess for fun to exist, there has to be things that aren't fun. Like work. I've got to get ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*