Friday

Walker Chicagoland Ranger

So I'm thinkin' about dropping the speech class already. I'm supposed to give the first speech tomarrow and I haven't even started writting it. The part that I'm not liking so much is that if I do drop this class, my UPASS goes bye bye. I need to be enrolled full time in order to keep it. So I emailed my robo-professor to see if I could present the speech on a later date, giving me time to actually DO the assignment. My fingers are kind of crossed. In some way I don't really care all that much. I guess walking to work isn't that big of a deal.

Last night my roomate and I had one of those rather depressing "what the fuck are we doing with our lives" type conversations. We sat and had a few beers and tried to put the current state of events into perspective. Once we came to the realization that we naturally just fuck up all of the time, it was time to turn on the Nintendo and kick each others ass in a new fighting game I purchased with some of the rent money. This is also partly the reason my speech is not written. See what I mean? It's somewhat hilarious. In some screwed up way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*