Sunday

My old electro-bar
Tonight was my last night at the State and Ohio Starbucks. I was very unexpectedly sad that I was leaving. I made some friends there that were fun to work with. A couple of whom I'm supposed to go out with on Thursday night for some beers. The last time we went out I drank more that my fair share of PBR and ended up, in this order, dropping a bowling ball on my big toe, walking down to the pins and proceeded to kick them all down (it counted as a strike), make fun of someone that I didn't even know, steal the bowling shoes because I really really liked them, began to limp home until I was offered a ride by one of my friends. Thursday Reminder: Tone it down a bit. I'll have to because I will probably only be able to afford a couple PBRs. Anyway, we had a lot of good times at that store and I'm sad to leave it. The picture is the bar that I've rocked for the past 6 months. I've made thousands upon thousands of drinks on it. Yeah, it's messy. Bye bye, bar. Electro-bar. My new store has the older manual bar. The La Marzzocca. Or something like that. It'll take me a few to remember the older bar. You know, to get comfortable with it again. Whatever. Enough babblin'. Tonight will be the usual as of late: Mr. Show until I crash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*