Sunday

life is craptastic

As soon as the camp became cozy, someone let a bee into the tent.
That someone is yours truly.
It was the fault of beer and yours truly.
I don't like drama, yet I keep opening the freaking book. Actually, as friendships go, I'm only looking out for my long-time friend. My roommate.
Let's just say, Ralph Macchio is my roommate's girlfriend, with "is" being very tentative.
Maybe that new office job idea wasn't such a terrible plan after all. I don't see how this situation could possibly correct itself.

Check it out. I'm going to go work out. Yep. I've decided to take the money I spend on cigarettes and use it to pay for a membership to a gym. The two birds with one stone idea is great. If only I could find a way to apply it to the above statement/situation. hmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*