Thursday

Just waking up here at Aquasaur HQ and having some Frankencoffee* and cigarettes. The past few days have been worky worky and not much else. Setting up a new store is nothing but suck. Twenty something people with completely different objectives getting in each others way for 7 hours...oops, the b-i-t-c-h-ing has begun. Canned.
Today I'm going in for a little bit just to meet the new peeps that are training.
I found out this morning that a former manager of mine who happened to be THE primed SB corporate ladder monkey up north was in fact FIRED for humping an employee. I'll bet his wife wasn't too happy about that. It's kind of sad because I think his whole life was based upon work and his wife. What now? My issue with him not returning my CDs seems rather trivial now. I'd hate to be in his dark colored closed-toed loafers, oxford lace-ups, or work-style shoes or boots. Which coincidentally, I've developed a major crush on the manager at my new store. When I break it all down though, and reality sets in, really hot girls don't like out of shape beer hounds. So I'm fairly sure there will be no humping. Plus, I'm sure her job is a matter of great importance.
*Frankencoffee: any combo of three or more coffees used in combination to have enough for a pot. This instance includes: Shnuck's brand Colombian, Maxwell House, and SB Decaf Verona. Yes, it tastes sorta gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*