Thursday

ok, i lied. i'm not quitting. there is just way too much stuff for me to bitch about and to not have an outlet for that seems kinda ...not good, in retrospect. for example, in typing this my qweaszxc and space bar keys all feel like they have marshmallows on the bottom of them thanks to Mike Wilson's uncanny ability to knock his whiskey and coke over onto my keyboard. every night he's over. actually, he should be over anytime now. lately, i've just been really stressed out about how drastically my life is getting ready to change. and i'm just as unprepared as always. monetarily speaking, but when will that ever change? i don't plan on enrolling at DeVry anytime soon. i'm going to drum school, so on top of tuition, and the bread i'll never make in return, i'm in for a hurtin' for certain. at least it'll be a happy hurtin'. it makes sense to me, anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes - he's back!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

*