Saturday

It's either really late or really early. Or both. I slept from 6pm until 1am and now I'm awake and have already recieved my required minimum of six hours sleep. Now what? I had been just now messing around with Photoshop and a dinosaur picture I took today at this little toy store window that I always pass by on my way home from the train. They're wearing sunglasses. Well, I Photoshopped them on. I don't know why I did that. I just did. And it's funny. I was attempting to incorporate it into the banner, but no such luck. I miss my friend Jason who, by means of Georgia and North Carolina, now lives back in Champaign-Urbana. He would crack up and maybe pee if he were to see the dinosaur picture. We used to be totally into drawing the funniest, most screwed up pictures we could think of and then compare to see who's were funnier. Those days used to make my lungs hurt so much from all the laughing. Anyway, once we collaborated on this one drawing/watercolor picture of a dinosaur with really, really nice respectable designer denim jeans. Complete with the fashionable stitching. It was so good. I have to get my hands on that picture. It'll definately be on here if I do. I think I'll try and figure out a way to go down to Champaign soon to visit him. See, it's times like these when I really want my truck back from my Dad. Maybe I'll just have to bus it. Yikes. I guess I'm going back to sleep since there's nothing else to do. Good Night. Good Morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

*